Vega Unity for IBM Content Navigator
IBM Content Navigator (ICN) is an excellent user interface framework for deploying your IBM ECM and Case Manager systems. To accelerate the deployment of enterprise and departmental solutions, many organizations worldwide add Vega Unity to their ICN environments. This provides a number of advantages including:
- Rapid deployment of solutions using our configurable templates for search, case management, virtual folders and more
- Addressing complex integration to various non-IBM repositories, systems of record, databases or file shares
- Supporting a “Lean data model” which leaves content and other data on the originating system, while making it available in the ICN solution
- High Performance Searches across multiple IBM and non-IBM repositories and systems of record
- Consolidated Security coordination across multiple repositories and systems
- Integration with non-Content Navigator applications such as Salesforce and other web solutions
Aggregate your information using Unity with IBM Content Navigator
Adding Vega Unity to your IBM Content Navigator (ICN) framework provides a feature-rich, highly configurable, high performance user interface to rapidly create business solutions. Use Vega Unity with ICN for more effective Line of Business applications and avoid the significant programming effort required to personally extend or customize ICN.
Vega Unity provides the ability to aggregate your information from across your enterprise, making all of your information available, in context, on a single screen. With Unity added to ICN, your users can view content from other non-IBM repositories, fileshares, and even legacy mainframe and systems of record information. Bringing together information, in the context that your users want to see, all within the ICN framework.
Leverage Vega Unity with IBM Content Navigator (ICN) and extend your solution to include mobile support for phones and tablets. Utilize the ICN mobile application and simply point it to your Unity deployment and your office becomes mobile!